Why may it take a while to send to a customer an unspecified number of unspecified gadgets for employees? – Answers to this and other important questions in 'Worth to Know'.
– Good morning, Kasia!
– Good morning, Jola!
– I have an idea. I would like us to make a nice present for all our associates. A mug or a bag, a pendant, or a pen maybe… or maybe something completely different, I’m still wondering. What do you think?
– Jola, I think this is a great idea.
– But my question is, how much will it cost?
– Oh, it all depends on what you choose, how many pieces, whether it’s going to be personalized, or with a logo…
– Yes, that’s it, a logo imprint! Somewhere between 100 and 200 pieces… Can you tell me how much it will be?
– Yes, of course, Jola, but we need to decide first what it is going to be and how many pieces you need exactly.
– Well, I still don’t know, can you give me some brackets at least?
Kasia’s brain wave: design cost, working hours, depends whether it’s a mug, a pen or something completely different, cost of 100, 150 and 200 pieces, research and pricing for various items for three different volumes, choice of item by customer, cost of imprint, packaging and delivery, service cost… The brackets are getting rather big, Kasia thinks.
– Hello, are you still there, Kasia?
– Yes, of course, says Kasia. Is any of the items especially interesting for you?
– No, but I want something cool, I just need to know how much it will cost.
– What is your budget?
– Well, I don’t have a budget yet, I’m about to ask for it, but I need to know how much I need…
– In that case, I will have to check various options to be able to give you some cost brackets.
– Hmm… What time do you think you’ll be ready?
– I will do my best, but it may take some time if you want something cool…